Nyctophilia



I wish that I could be like the Nyctophilia
To make our great story
Because we always stuck in downtown at midnight

I remember when we were young
We’re falling down each other
Did something crazy that we called it love

Could this happen again?
We’re just like the other people
We’re very ordinary couple

I was running too far,
I didn’t realize you had stopped chasing me
I’ve lost alone in this zone

I wish that I could be like a Nyctophilia
even though it's over you should stay tonight
won’t you stay till 04.00 a.m.?


                                                                                                   not his beloved anymore,
              

                                                                                                       still a midnight lover

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Midnight Thinker, Midnight Scientist